Retail and Business Background Music
New Streaming Overhead, In-Store Music Service
Choose from a dazzling array of uninterrupted music channels. You'll hear the artists and songs that appeal to your visitors and staff, playing continuously from a simple streaming device that provides high quality sound and easy operation.
- No announcements or interruptions, as with XM Sirius, internet radio or AM/FM radio.
- Pre-screened content to avoid embarrassing inappropriate lyrics or content.
- Choose to blend various styles of music to create your own unique sound.
- Legal: monthly fee includes all ASCAP/BMI/SESAC music licensing obligations.
- Add an additional zone with its own unique sound for a small additional monthly fee.
World renowned food service compay Sodexo plays Brandi Music live streaming background music at its operation in New York City. Employees of Colgate-Palmolive hear music tuned to their breakfast, lunch and special events.
Streaming Music Guide
Guide to Streaming Music for Business, Retail.
Stop Playing "DJ"
You've got better things to do than play around with the radio, Pandora feeds, CD selections, mp3 playlists or satellite radio. If you let employees choose, they'll probably play what they like, not the music that's right for your business. Satellite radio may be cheap, but you'll still hear station identification and promos, not to mention the occasional static and silence that comes from atmospheric disruptions.
Ever try to deal with all of the music licensing organizations? Ever get contacted by an agent threatening your business with a fine? Use a professional background music service from Easy on Hold, and your licenses are covered.