Dependable playback for your live streaming messages on hold and background overhead music streams.
Our new music on hold device opens up a world of live streaming audio for your business phone on hold and overhead music systems. This device is built with network security and maximum uptime features.
- Onboard Speaker Push monitor button once to hear what's playing on channel one. Push again for channel 2; again for monitor off.
- Remote Updates Every device will check for updated software and firmware releases. No need to ever send the unit back for updates and upgrades.
- Failover In the event the internet connection is interrupted, this player will automatically switch over to music files on an attached USB drive, or will play internally-stored content. The device scans for a network connection contstantly and connects as soon as possible.
- Reporting Complete reporting to Easy On Hold® means more uptime and access to real-time data on how your system is working.
- Wireless Option While a wired connection is preferred, this device offers wireless connectivity may be required in situations in which the location of the phone system is far from an internet access point.
- Static or DHCP The Easy On Hold® Tech Team will set up your device to work with the network settings you provide. Settings are easily changed in the field, if necessary.
- Low Bandwidth Consumption This device uses only 0.025 GB per hour at 128kBps.
- Detailed Info Screen All stream and unit settings are displayed on the info screen.
- Accessories Included RCA-to-3.5mm audio cable, 7-foot ethernet cable, audio adapters and mounting bracket are included in the box.
- Auto Restart The 2-Channel Business Audio System automatically restarts after a power failure, if still plugged in.
- Live Audio Control With your Easy On Hold® login you will receive access to your live audio streams, including player uptime reporting.
Music On Hold System Compatible
For a music on hold messaging system, the device connects to the internet to receive its 128kBps stream (192kBps for Brandi Music background retail business music service), and provides continuous audio to the phone system MOH port.
Easy To Install
Connect to your internet router (or use the built-in wifi) and connect the audio output to your audio or phone system. Use optional volume control on the device.
This professional-grade audio player device is compatible with most phone systems. The output is ideal for the connection required by your phone system. The audio cable (included) connects to your phone system's MOH input. An audio adapter plug is included for systems using alternative connections.
You'll hear full quality sound from the internal audio processors.
Secure Internet Performance Is Built In
The device is configured for you by Easy On Hold® technicians. The player can be used in DHCP mode, or assign a unique IP address.
- There is no web process or server on the unit.
- No serial connection is available.
- SSH is disabled by default.
- The known methods for hijacking a “black box” on the network will not work.
- USB port will not allow Linux commands.
- There are only three outgoing requests:
- To listen to the stream on a single server.
- A status request, which goes to the same server to report uptime (not a vague internet check, only that the one specific server is up)
- To get the correct time (port configurable).
Recommended: use a “guest” network or DMZ to simplify network settings.