Why Insurance Companies See Music On Hold Messages as "Must-Have" Marketing
Free Demo in 3 Days
- No obligation, of course.
- Try our great customer service!
- Hear our voice talent talk about your agency.
How do insurance providers get rave reviews and referrals from customers? Excellent customer service. Paying attention to every customer touchpoint. Using the newest technology to make each customer feel special.
Long-time Easy On Hold customer Answer Financial knows how it's done. Answer Financial offers shoppers the opportunity to compare prices and purchase auto and home insurance from top companies through its award-winning website or customer call center. That call center is a critical link between prospective customers and customers for life.
A Great Customer Experience
A great customer experience should include every aspect of communications with customers. For example, when a call comes in after hours, does the automated attendant sound professional or "small-time"? When a caller is placed on hold, do they hear a friendly voice with good news about the agency or is it silent or just plain bad music? Easy On Hold provides services that make customers happy.
When you make customers happy, you get rave reviews, like the ones Answer Financial gets so often:
- "Everybody we talked to was so nice and helpful.”
- "Very, very satisfied. I'm telling everyone I know."
- “A very pleasant experience.”
Ideas On How To Use Messages On Hold
Your Easy On Hold representative is an expert with professional script writing services close at hand. Often, to get a better idea of how to use messages on hold, a company will request a free demonstration audio production, including custom script, voices and music. There are many things your insurance company should think about including in a custom message on hold:
- Develop a value statement that briefly and simply describes what your firm accomplishes for your clientele. Here's an example: "At Investment Insurance Coordinators, our mission is to help you achieve your financial goals with sound strategies and the best in asset management."
- Inspire callers to connect with you via your website and social media. This information that can be interspersed with more current insurance news items. For example: "Pleased with Capitol’s service? Like us on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to win free tickets to an Indianapolis Indians game and more! We appreciate your loyalty to our agency."
- Encourage referrals, as does Capital Insurance: "If you’re happy with our service, why not refer a friend or co-worker and we’ll reward you with a 10, 15, or 20 dollar gas card, whether they buy from us or not. It’s our way of saying thanks for your referral. Just go to “Capitol I N S dot com” and click the Referral Contest link to enter!"
- Upsell messages are valuable. Think of the information your customers find most surprising, that will lead them to do more business with you. For example, "Umbrella policies are more affordable than you might think..."
- Be personal. Your message on hold is directed to just one person, and that person wants to feel as though they're your only customer. "There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all policy. You want coverage that is flexible enough to fit your long-term business needs."
These are just a few ways to get some ideas flowing. Next, talk to your Easy On Hold® music on hold expert who will develop a free custom message on hold demo you can hear in 3 business days. Once you begin working with the Easy On Hold team, your custom script, music and announcements come together to create a powerful communications tool that works for you every day, automatically.