USB-Pro Music On Hold Device Support
USB-Pro hold music player no longer supported.
Please note: this device has been discontinued. For manufacturer warranty support, please visit ProDigital Manufacturing.
For new purchases, please view the 2-Channel Business Audio System.
How to set up and change audio on the USB Music On Hold Device
INFORMATION ABOUT HOW THE USB ON HOLD PLAYER WORKS
- Onboard monitor speaker - to check audio.
- Uses.mp3 files stored on a USB flash drive.
- A 1GB flash drive holds 16+ hours of audio.
- Unit will handle up to 4GB USB flash drive.
- Audio plays continuously when USB drive is inserted in slot.
- Auto-reboot system will restart the audio in the event of a power failure.