Micro Warp Plus Administrator's Guide
Micro Warp Plus Administrators Guide
Setting Up The BroadSoft® Switch
Use the BroadSoft GUI to log on to the BroadSoft switch. Ensure that you create a Music on Hold Identity/Device Profile at the group level with settings as shownbelow.
Click services in the left navigation menu. The Services screen appears. Click Music/Video on Hold.
The Music/Video on Hold Modify screen appears.
- Ensure that you are on General Settings page.
- Click External Source.
- Click Identity/Device Profile.
- Select a profile from the Identity/Device Profile Name list. It should correspond to the one added at the group level above.
- In the text box for Line/Port, type the username. It must match the value of the parameter Username provisioned on the WARP appliance.
- In the menu beside the text box, select the item that matches the value of Domain provisioned on the WARP appliance.
- Click Apply, to save.
- Ensure that the music source is plugged into the audio in port.
- When a user on the network places a call on hold, the remote party hears the music source.
Contacting PIKA Technologies
For support issues, phone or e-mail our Customer Care department at the following:
PIKA Technologies Inc.
359 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 230 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2K 2E7