Ag Turf & Construction On Hold Music And Message
Ag & Turf Dealer On Hold Messages
Equipment dealers talk about Easy On Hold®
Neil Stanford, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia
Chris Cole, Smith City, Kansas
"I recommend Easy On Hold to all other dealers."
John Chesney, Fleetwood Mississippi
"We have had an excellent experience with you guys."
Phone Hold Marketing Messages for Your Agriculture, Turf and Construction Equipment Dealership
Since choosing to work with Easy On Hold®, we have had such a smooth experience. No matter what our question or concern is, we always get assistance—and with urgency. They also developed a new online creative content manager that's very easy to use and makes creating each message very straightforward. We are very happy with the entire program and Easy On Hold team! We would recommend them to any business.”
RIESTERER & SCHNELL, INC.
- Easily broadcast marketing messages to all locations.
- Customized announcements that motivate callers.
- Best new technology: no more files to handle; no running around.
On Hold Marketing That Works
Free Demo in 3 Days
- No obligation, of course.
- Try our great customer service!
- Hear our voice talent talk about your practice.
Tips For Messages On Hold Scripts
- Be friendly—try a relaxed, natural approach. And use those “good morning” and “good afternoon” phrases.
- Provide more than information, give a call to action. Callers want to know what to do to take action on what you’ve just shared with them.
- Give a deadline, or a date by which action must be taken. Don’t worry, your messages automatically stop before the offer ends, so you’ll never have to worry about playing an out of date message.
- Scripts should focus on “right now”. Use SHORT, one-idea-only paragraphs… usually containing an offer that’s time-sensitive.
Our writers and producers always provide 3-day turnaround on custom productions.
For just pennies per call, dealers who use Easy On Hold are selling MORE service and maintenance packages, MORE parts department inventory....MORE workshop sign ups...some have even reported inquiries about new and used equipment that led to a 6-figure purchasing decision....and the list goes on.
All Locations Served From a Single Source
Ask Andy Manarchuck of Five Star Equipment about what callers hear on hold, and you'll get an enthusiastic answer. Andy is the I.T. manager for the 8-location dealer covering much of Pennsylvania, and he no longer needs to drive between each of the dealership locations to change the messages on hold.
"When customers call our dealership, they're calling to do business with us. Any means of retaining these customers during on-hold time is money well spent. Furthermore, promoting your business while the customer is on hold is a great advertising method for selling your products and services to the customer. It's just money well spent."
Chris Cole Smith Implement
Consider custom on hold messages part of your overall branding efforts.
What Equipment Dealers tell callers while they wait on hold?
Our professional writers work with current marketing materials to keep fresh, current and effective messages in front of your customers.
- Parts department promotions
- Limited-time financing offers
- Special events, demos, fairs
- Seasonal service specials
- Great new warranties
- Holiday music, change of hours
- Get ready for winter, spring.