Indie Instrumental Hold Music for U.S. & Canada
Can be delivered as streaming or music files.
Get started with these 4 popular categories. There's a lot more where these came from.
Helpful Tips to Know:
- This category of hold music is for use on phone systems based in the US and Canada. (See our Global License Library for music licensed for worldwide use.)
- Each category contains several tracks. Each track is about 4 minutes in length, but lengths do vary. Music is licensed per track or as a package.
- Order several tracks to create a longer hold music experience for your callers
- Our licensing does not permit you to edit the tracks yourself; however, EOH can customize tracks to your specific lengths or needs.
- Ideal for the business or call center that desires only to play music for callers (as opposed to music with messages), and when “hit music” is not desired.
- On hold messages (our voices or yours) can be edited over or between these tracks for an additional fee.
- For a single location business such as a law office or veterinarian clinic, tracks begin at $9 per month, 1 year minimum. Volume discounts available.
- For multiple-location businesses, contact centers or enterprise-level businesses, please contact us for pricing.
How To Play Music On Hold
On-premise (on-site) phone systems typically use a music on hold player. Examples are: Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Allworx, NEC, Shoretel, Nortel, Toshiba, Fortinet, iPitomy. Learn how music on hold works on your on-premise phone system.