Dentistry On Hold Music And Message
Looking to fuel your dental or orthodontic office with new ways to grow and improve the patient experience? Easy On Hold is a proud partner with Sesame Communications, helping dental care providers harness the power of the Internet to accelerate new patient acquisition and transform the patient experience. Websites, social media and more—from the experts at Sesame.Find Out More
Dentists talk about Easy On Hold®
Dr. Maria-Isabel Atique
"We are very satisfied with the result."
Dr Peter J Zwier DDS, MAGD
"EasyOnHold rocks! We are so happy with the custom message recorded for our practice. There was little we had to do on our end to receive amazing service and quality follow-up."
"We listened to the recording and loved it!"
Dr. Eugene Kim DDS
"The message on hold production is great!"
Free Demo in 3 Days
- No obligation, of course.
- Try our great customer service!
- Hear our voice talent talk about your practice.
Phone Hold Marketing Messages for Your Dental Office
In a typical office, 70 percent of callers spend some time on hold. What they hear says a lot about your dental practice.
- Silence on hold leaves callers wondering if they're still connected.
- Music on hold is better than silence, but says nothing about your dental practice.
- Custom voice on hold messages creates a unique image, prepares patients for their visit to your dental office and provides helpful information callers prefer while holding.
The all-inclusive Dental On Hold System
Easy On Hold provides the scripting, equipment (if needed) and licensed music and audio production needed to improve patient relationships.
Request, manage and change all of your messaging on-hold easily, using your online account. Log in to see your dental practice on hold message scripts, approve new message scripts, audition custom productions, send a one-click approval, request new music and more.
Request a free demo, ready in 3 business days.
A custom demo from Easy On Hold shows how we create a customized script and produce it in our studio with male and/or female voice talent. All production is ready in 3 business days or less. Request a free demo message on hold production now
If branding efforts are successful, your practice will see many more new patients, allowing you and the dental team to educate and motivate them to become long-term patients." —Dr. Roger P. Levin, D.D.S.
Consider custom on hold messages part of your overall branding efforts, using on-hold time to update and educate patients. With Easy On Hold's all-inclusive Dentistry on Hold System, you will improve your patient care practices.
What are dentists telling patients while they wait on hold?
- Spark interest in Hidden Braces®, Invisalign®, and aesthetic brackets
- Promote whitening, such as Zoom® and Opalescence®
- Reinforce your branding strategy—"We start treatment at the right time!"
- Tell them more about your practice mission and your vision
- Inform them about your office hours and days in the office
- Present your scheduling and appointment policy
- Promote how reach your dental office online, including social media
- Introduce them to the doctor, associate or team member of the month
- Help patients prepare for your appointment
- Inform them about upcoming contests, patient events and marketing events, both internal and external
- Inform them of employment opportunities
- When should children begin seeing a dentist?
- What are my options for whitening?
- New cosmetic dentistry techniques and services
- Invisalign and orthodontic treatment options
- Digital x-rays that are safe and accurate
- Sedation or other anesthetic options
The Digital Dental Practice
Sesame Communications offers insight into dental marketing and communications.
Patient portals, dental practice websites, social marketing, search engine optimization—how is your practice at adopting digital technology to improve patient engagement? Sesame Communications commissioned a national study from respected research firm Dental Products Report that reveals eye-opening details about the adoption of digital marketing technology.
The results of the study are discussed in a new dental marketing whitepaper available now from dental digital marketing firm Sesame Communications.